|“The soundtrack is simply outstanding. Download it now, and buy the novel too!”
– Minister Faust, author of The Coyote Kings of the Space-Age Bachelor Pad
|“A Great science fiction detective story”
– Ian Watson, author of The Universal Machine
|“Cutting edge speculative fiction”
– Ernest Hogan, author of Cortez on Jupiter
|“Sharply erudite, with the vicious tang of cordite”
– Paul Morris, author of Time Traveller Danny and the Codebreaker
Luck + Death: The Soundtrack for the Movie in Your Head is a free album of music intended as an accompaniment to, and extension of, the novel Luck and Death at the Edge of the World.
But you don’t need to buy the novel to enjoy it! You can stream the songs online or download the entire album in MP3 format and listen to it on your preferred device. Either way you get great music by a roster of fourteen musicians and composers in eight countries, all at no charge.
Anyone who wants to is also welcome to remix any of the tracks and create something new. (The one exception is track 11, whose license won’t permit it). If you do decide to create your own version of one or more tracks, send me a copy and (with your permission) I’ll post it on the site. There’s already one remix of my own track posted on the page for Track  and I know that there’s at least one more in its way soon.
To find out more about the novel and the creation of the soundtrack, see the About page.
The album comes with the option of two different cover images. This Version is shown above, while That Version is shown below.
And don’t miss these special features:
- Scroll to the bottom of page  to hear the bonus track, a reading of the first chapter of the novel accompanied by a professional musical score.
- Tracks , , and  include embedded videos featuring the tracks on those pages.